Jamaica - Home of ISSA Champs, 3rd on points at World Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica - Home of ISSA Champs, 3rd on points at World Champs

A little island with 3 million people tek it to the big countries and finish 3rd on points (2nd in medal count.)

http://berlin.iaaf.org/results/placing/index.html

USA 231, RUSSIA 154, JAMAICA 136, KENYA 120, GERMANY 104
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Originally posted by Time View Post
    A little island with 3 million people tek it to the big countries and finish 3rd on points (2nd in medal count.)

http://berlin.iaaf.org/results/placing/index.html

USA 231, RUSSIA 154, JAMAICA 136, KENYA 120, GERMANY 104
    3 million now? Population really ah explode.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

at least dat much live OUTSIDE a jamaica and claim dem heritage....and of course there are others ..... for whom it is highly likely that they just want to distance themselves and complain for all kinda bitta reasons and would never rejoice in any of her successes! just my opinion still

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

careful! yuh hitting that bold button accidentally, it seems.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how yuh suh lie?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i'd get tHat keyboard fixed. the probLem is clearly spreading! there goes my keyboard now!

the ! was the closest thing to an L okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How many is I & I?

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              3 million now? Population really ah explode.
              It depends on how mant times you count the Rasta man. I & I? or I & I & I?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X