Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt on CNN

Bolt barely blinks at $1M offer
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Chicken feed dat.

Puma needs to step up with min $20 fi extend the contract...fast, fast before Nike swoops!

Comment

or Adidas stripes... I mean, strikes! lol
      Peter R

Comment

Take the money & run with it! I went to a Puma store in the DR the other day, and every thing Jakan is a hot seller.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

thing is i reviewed a sponsoship contract the other day fro a lesser known brand and they wanted the sponsoree to give up all rights...not even a fraction of a percent the use of the sponsoree to sell items not even a one time signing bonus, or option NOTHING!!! so i made my recommendations....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            thing is i reviewed a sponsoship contract the other day fro a lesser known brand and they wanted the sponsoree to give up all rights...not even a fraction of a percent the use of the sponsoree to sell items not even a one time signing bonus, or option NOTHING!!! so i made my recommendations....
            ...so you suggested a counter-offer they would refuse?!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

it was reasonable......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X