Mi love Karl's mantra....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi love Karl's mantra....

Just hope them patch things up and start work towards common goals. They have done well for us and all animosity must cease and we must work towards and UPLIFTMENT of JamDown.

Congrats gentlemen your work has paid us rich athletic dividends.

Shout out to Mills and crew and franno and crew:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

"TEAM"? or "speed across the ground"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Speed...that is what sprints are about.

However, the infighting will distract from the goals they have.

Let us be clear, there was a lot going on wrong long before the latest brouhaha became public. Nuff almshouse have been brought out into the light and nuff still covered up.

Frankly, these coaches are producers and obstacles should not be put in their way. Not be the powers that be or by each other. Everyman needs to be given space to do their thing without infringing on anybody else's space!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Speed...that is what sprints are about.

However, the infighting will distract from the goals they have.

Let us be clear, there was a lot going on wrong long before the latest brouhaha became public. Nuff almshouse have been brought out into the light and nuff still covered up.

Frankly, these coaches are producers and obstacles should not be put in their way. Not be the powers that be or by each other. Everyman needs to be given space to do their thing without infringing on anybody else's space!
        ...but yuh fine religion?

Joke! I know your heart is always in the right place. Good persons can always disagree in an agreeable way. You talk truth on they all need to come together...for their own good, those they care for, the fans...and indeed Jamaica.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yow,

Mi tell dat to Franno when I saw him in Lausanne last year.

We have the 2 best sprinters of all times and they are great friends. We have the 2 best coaches, and they should also be cordial at least. They used to be, but clearly something has gone down...

My position have not really changed. Unno THINK I am pro-MVP, and its true, I am also pro-RACERS, pro-Willo, etc, etc. I am pro any of the producers. I am anti-the parasitic profilers who make the world so hard for the producers.

Comment

willi...come on now...yuh have a soft spot fi MVP the sooner yuh admit the quicker we can all move on!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And Racers too!

Mi have contacts there too. Bellee dat.

Ah long time mi know Mills...longer dan Franno.

I am prepared to help both of them equally and have tried mi likkle bit to do just that.

Yuh know how much man we used to haffi race up cross suh bout 3-4 years ago when dem used to chastise Mills??? Them used to post all kinds of almhouse and the same maligned stalwarts had to stand up for Mills and tell dem fi ease off and give the man space fi wuk him magic!

The 2 of them have helped to fulfill my dreams for Jakan track

Mi inna 7th heaven now!

Comment

Working...
              X