RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody remind me what the hell does the JAAA do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody remind me what the hell does the JAAA do?

The omniscience Don1, Karl, Mosiah, anyone?

All athletes are required to sign the Conditions for Selection agreement provided by the Association as a condition for selection to a national team. Copies of this document may be obtained from the Association’s office at: Room 20, National Arena w Independence Park, Kingston 6 w Jamaica, WI. Tel. (876)929-6623/6891 w Fax (876)920-4801 E-mail athleticsja@jamweb.net, jam@mf.iaaf.org TRAVEL All athletes seeking selection on National teams should ensure that they have valid travel documents which will enable them to leave and return to their country of residence.

Where an athlete wishes to have his or her personal coach accredited for any competition, an application should be made directly to the Association upon the athlete’s selection. The number of coaches who can be accredited is limited and the selection of coaches will be entirely at the discretion of the Association.

The training schedule/programme of the National Coaching Staff will take priority over that of personal coaches and/or agents. The schedule of personal coaches and/or agents should therefore be structured around that of the National Coaching Staff.
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

omniscient! adjective!

anyway, that rules certainy need to be brought up to the new millennium!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi si yo attack Sickko with build not built and now yo target mi?

anyway, can u answer the above?
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

i commented on it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

after reading the third paragraph, would you feel comfortable letting your athletes attend the training camp?

Comment

what yuh not understanding? did i say at any point that the JAAA was blameless in all of this?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why so defensive? this is a seperate issue. would you feel comfortable allowing your athlete to participate in those camp?

btw look at our beautiful ladies enjoying their well deserved medals and loving it! I'm oh so PROUD of these LOYAL PATRIOTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhquxNp9D3Y

Comment

defensive!??! yuttie, not going thru this again.

and no, the acquisition of gold medals does not sway me one bit! principle will always be important.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lets go back to the 2 days of 2 medals per championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                    lets go back to the 2 days of 2 medals per championship.
                    Yeah because those 2 medal days we were so discipline and everyone loved each other...........Yuttie dem people yah a dream to neckback.

Comment

so sad that decent people are taking this stand. what does this teach our youth, already struggling with issues of discipline, order and principle?

sorry, i prefer to stand for something. if it means 2 medals, if it means no World Cup, so be it!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, but I think the principles you defend here are flawed.

The guys trained hard and smart, did not cheat and refused to bow to rules inimical to their success.

JAAA should be creating and fostering an environment that enhances our chances at medalling.

MVP tried it their way in 2007 and flopped. They way is clearly arcahic, buit the refuse to budge. This is no principle to be giving support to. Like the USATF 2 years ago, they need to be swept away and a new bunch put there to replace the fossils.

We are not in this for promoting colonialist definitions of discipline that obtains at UpPark Camp. That is not why we participate in the sport. We do so in order to give our best and capture as much silverware as possible, while not cheating! That is the goal. Anything that stands in the way of that must be dispnsed with and replaced with relevant policies. Nothing is more insidious that sticking with POLICY that is outdated and counterproductive.

Comment

zzactly! we will never see another World Cup; oh and by the way the youths are STILL struggling with issues of discpline and order.

Principle? remind what the principle is again.

I remember the days when ISSA wanted discipline, order, and principle.

Comment

so what part of speech is "certainy"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They deal represssively with abuses to their controlling rules and regs.

Comment

Working...
                              X