• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sports worlds is a funny world Great today, Bum tomorrow

GT
    The sports worlds is a funny world Great today, Bum tomorrow
    Fri Aug 28, 2009 05:42

Nobody love VCB. Nobody love Danny Mac.
    Journalists in Spain are wondering if Ronaldo is a failure because he has not set the world on fire in games so far.

Dem talking bout firing Benitez because of Liverpool's bad start. Benitez turn round and critisize Gerard

Nuff people in Australia want Ricky Ponting to be fired for losing the Ashes to England. Ricky Ponting was untouchable just a year ago.Dem seh it was a lousy team that Australia picked.

Dem wondering if Jensen Button really have it as he has lost a few races back to back.
    What else dem seh?
    Dem seh dem glad fi si Tiger get beat. (me too)
    The Williams sisters are losing it. (They both crashed out of tournaments this week, each making in excess of 40 unenforced errors)
    Dem seh Freddie Flintoff is a god last week, next week him good fi nutten.
    Dem fire John Dyson for no apparent reason.

What else; Oh, Yuttie is a peacemaker in the mold of Rodney King. Di last two weeks Enigma no get into any argument. Him just start dem and gracefully back away.
    Who make up the top ten spin doctors on the forum?

Source: Caribbean T&F Forum
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Karl pass on my regards to GT for me... I find he is a breath of fresh air in a pool of stagnant breathing...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Karl pass on my regards to GT for me... I find he is a breath of fresh air in a pool of stagnant breathing...
        I'll give you a link to him lata
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Just seeing this! See - MdmeX below.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X