X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Smith ...HSI.

Comment

No mixup.

Kevin Young used to get beat up by Danny Harris, Winthrop and Matete and then BOOM him drop that 46point run to win Gold in Barcelona.

Nuff man went off wondering, but there was never any positive tests.
      He disappeared soon after, but that was due to injury.

When yuh consider that our Qtr milers struggling to run 46point on the flat now, you understand what KY did.

Comment

Thanks For This Post

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        ...good yute dat.

Met Kevin Young last nite at a social in Manhattan.

Loves Jamaica, respects & understands our program and what its success is based on.
        Has visted Jamaica and seen the intensity and desire of the kids...has checked out Waterhouse and other inner city communities..knows the struggles and marvels at the success and also interest the athletes have in education.

Loves Bolt and what he's doing to uplift track...in short he's 100% on the money & with a great personality. Is starting his own foundation to help at risk kids.

A girlfriend of mine with a video camera even shot an off the cuff interview I did with him...good yute!
        Thank you for posting this bit of info, Don1.

Of course, you didn’t merely post the information from an online newspaper, but rather, from an experience in which you were involved. There is, therefore, obviously a big difference, which is why I say much respect for this really relevant post (regardless of how some others might take it)!

After reading online today the positive comments from three stalwarts (Maurice Greene, Donovan Bailey and Frankie Fredericks), this additional input adds to the plus factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
          Thank you for posting this bit of info, Don1.

Of course, you didn’t merely post the information from an online newspaper, but rather, from an experience in which you were involved. There is, therefore, obviously a big difference, which is why I say much respect for this really relevant post (regardless of how some others might take it)!

After reading online today the positive comments from three stalwarts (Maurice Greene, Donovan Bailey and Frankie Fredericks), this additional input adds to the plus factors.
          Apprecilove the kind words Historian.

What those 3 have to say?
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

true dat, dat is anodah time weh it ago tek a while fi reach. Jus anodah one a dem who did deh pan di ting.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
              true dat, dat is anodah time weh it ago tek a while fi reach. Jus anodah one a dem who did deh pan di ting.
              Do you have some info or insight into Kevin Young which leads you to cast these aspersions? Or is it jus ah easy run mout ting?

Was Bob Beamon taking PEDs in 1968 when he went from 27+ feet to 29ft? Was Mike Powell on PEDs when he broke Beamon's record..standing now for almost 20 years?

Some people we need to give the benefit of any doubt...just as we would wish others would do for our champions.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Run mout ting, yuh ah tek up fi him kah you mek him acquaintance. Fi him 360 tun around inna form nevah normal. Ah bet yuh Wintrop wouldah gi yuh a story bout dat deh performance deh. Yuh tink man jus a start watch dis ting yah an a run mout. All merican performances dem questionable inna dem time deh full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  Run mout ting, yuh ah tek up fi him kah you mek him acquaintance. Fi him 360 tun around inna form nevah normal. Ah bet yuh Wintrop wouldah gi yuh a story bout dat deh performance deh. Yuh tink man jus a start watch dis ting yah an a run mout. All merican performances dem questionable inna dem time deh full stop.
                  I see you have nothing substantial to add to the issue.

Ah run mout ting as I guessed.

Comment

nutten substancial, yuh goodah doan eben know who Wintrop is, ah easy ting nuh need nuh thought. Him set di worl record an den vanish offah di scene ansah dat fi mi nuh, an wi done wid it. See di substancial weh yuh ah ask fah deh. Mek mi gi yuh ah likkle substance if ah dat yuh want den. Ah three ah dem di deh pan di circuit ah bakkle out di hurdles prior to him set di untouchable record Wintrop Graham (suh yuh know who mi ah talk) an a Samuel Matete. Di winner ah di hurdles couldah bi anyone a dem but not inna dat deh time fi sure, suh explain him one untouchable run fi mi nuh. Run mout, ah suh yuh believe. An jus anoddah likkle piece ah info fi mek sure yuh know seh man a watch dis track ting long time. Mi si inna person ah stadium at dat (Norman Manley International meet) Renaldo Nehmiah inna di hurdles, Steve Riddick, Houston McTair DQ an Hasley Crawford inna di hundred jus to name a few who did deh deh, suh mine yuhself, suh nuh believe seh a jus come or mout talk.
                    Last edited by myYout; September 10, 2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

what ever happened to quincy watts? 400 flat? one olympics and den him disappear...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Anodah one hit wondah, seeit deh, mi nuh know at all sah. Him couldah nevah reproduce nutten close to dat deh form again fi some reason.

Comment

You memba dem Norman Manley Games deh? My old man used to tek me wid him go staduim go watch. Remember the Cuban sprinter Silvio Leonard and Alberto Juanterena over 400m. All Edwin Moses did come one year too, and a young Evelyn Ashford.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i was dere!!!! my old man did tek mi dere tuh...come to think of it mi memba yuh y'nuh...yuh did a wear a brown bata bouncers crepe?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL, probably blue!!
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                what ever happened to quincy watts? 400 flat? one olympics and den him disappear...
                                No!
                                Quincy had a record before he won at the Olympics and he ran for years after. I think he was never the top man after the Olympics.

In 1991 World's for example, he ran on a very good US 4 x 400M team that got 'whapped' by great Britain in a hell of a race...and Quincy dropped what I think was a 43.00 change leg.

Why MJ was not on that team I cannot remember?
                                Last edited by Karl; September 10, 2009, 05:16 PM.
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X