Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape up oonu mouth - Powell nabs Gay

no 9.6x but a win is a win.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

gay is a broken man! ..... what's the point? yuh run 9.71 an' yuh still get donkey lengths!!?? nah sah...cy'aan be good for morale....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Asafa inna di beating Gay ting now...

Comment

yard man still.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But Maudib Has A Point

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yard man still.....
          Maudib’s post is not to be lightly brushed aside! The key to his statement, and a very relevant statement it is, is the adjective “now”.

What Maudib is saying, and again I must emphasize my agreement with him, is that Asafa Powell has “chosen” (my word) to beat Tyson Gay “at the present time” (in other words, the adjective “now”) in the aftermath of the big meet! So, while Asafa turned in his very best global performance ever in the recent 100-meter dash in Berlin, he nevertheless did not achieve the objective of getting a higher medal, or translated, beating Tyson.

By the way, I have deliberately not yet posted my “Harsh Truth: Part II” response to Stonigut’s recent thread. I could start such a thread this minute if I choose to, but I’m still thinking about doing so.

Comment

are you suggesting that the pressure is less ergo....?

Comment

Working...
            X