Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Who's the cleavage on his right?
    I'm sure she is much more than mere cleavage! I can't believe you said that with MdmeX around!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if they showed a better photo of her I would determine if she is more than cleavage as in if she has any 'backative' like the Digicel girl in NY the other day
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

it not really important. She just need to be pretty and keep quiet. It's all about the big man. She is just eye candy. I hope he explained my plan to Mizzy.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes REALLY!!! Sickko, we DON'T have a drinking problem.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Seriously this girl looks a lot like Bolt's mother's niece who lives in London, met one of them in Monaco last year...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I still say we don't! Well, maybe we just handle it better or something. Anyone who spent any time in a US college would see the difference between what we say is drinking and what really is drinking!

Our bars our scantily patronised compared to farin. Then again, with the next one being only two doors away, it might be difficult to fill them up!

Yow, mi nuh know. Lef mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

amen.

the pub scene in england REVOLVES around driniking people get together TO DIRNK. in JA is a domino game or curry goat cricket or suppen....

remember, the bars are usually right next to a church...sacrament!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh mean him "cousin"..............right?

Comment

ofcourse....who you expect...Mizzy will believe...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Hey...dat explaination werks for me. The press nuh haffi know dat. She pretty enuff.

Comment

OK maybe my father was just different and his cancer was not caused by excessive drinking and smoking and the damn doctors were lying their a55es off, also his father before him and the men of that generation did not drink to excess...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Cho, him nuh have nutten pon my father. My "Daddy" used to drink JonhCrow B@tty straight. We still don't have a problem.

Comment

Mek them gwaan talk Sickko. When police favorite spot is a rumbar even when them on duty we do have a huge problem. I have never seen a man charge for drunk driving in Portland or St.Mary but nuff car run offa road and nuff accident that is directly related. We can hide it but while we buy off the bar.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              Calm down Karl, sounds like a mistake made by the writer and not Ricky.
                              Ricky actually is a world rated coach and has coached long distance athletes to global medals in the past but right now he is Bolt's agent and I am sure he is not running around telling people he is Bolt's coach to make himself look bigger than he is.
                              I think I saw the same claim around the time of the last Olympics.
                              ...and because of that I asked, if he is a coach of Bolt? You told us he is acoach but never answered if he is a coach of Bolt.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl isn't it established that Bolt's coach is Glen Mills so why are you making a big deal out of this now?
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X