Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Collins, (Kittian)

retires from Track
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

and what a good career he has had! next to Asafa, probably the most consistent.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was fast for a man built like a Hobbit, his head always seems too big and he looks like his knees were too big but he won and ran fast.

First time I met him was at Penn Relays with a TCU squad that had Frater and Steve Slowly and after hearing him talk I was trying to figure out who this Jamaican was as his face was not familiar at all.

He was cussing pure Jamaican badwords and chatting patois and when I asked Slowly who he was, he laughed and said some Kittitian who thinks he is from Kingston.

Good youth, well done and hope he goes back home and work with the kids coming through.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

All Kittitians act like dem a yardie. don't crucify them for that, they can't help themselves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

T&T people dont have them own bad words to cuss, the other day in NY this Trini youth buck him toes crossing the road and is pure Jamaican BC, RC him cussing...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

who was this trini yute hanging out wid...btw?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No idea it was right after Carnival in Brooklyn and he was running across the street and buck his toe on the pavement..every body was laughing at this man cussing Jamaican bad words in his Trini accent
              Che Guevara.

Comment

ok...mi did think it your sparring p....

anyway, research has shown that where badwud is concerned, jamaican badwud gives the speaker the most satisfaction!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jamaican badwords are part of the international language now...remember playing with an international team with mostly Jamaicans in the US....we cussed only Jamaican badwords to avoid being carded....this included hispanics from Centarl America, Brazilians, and whites from the US.....it didn't take long for the Refs to catch on though....remember a brethren talk bout the bc ref...Ref called him over and warned him.."I know what that means".....I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                  X