Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not a thing .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I get paid, and paid very well to do what I do which I have been doing for 27 years..what is your claim to fame, how will you be remembered after your miserable life ends.

Two questions for you genius..were any coaches sent to jail BECAUSE their athletes tested positive for drugs an who would you nominate for the head coaching job for Jamaica's track and field team.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

The US Anti-Doping Agency chief executive Travis Tygar, on July 15, 2008, confirmed a life ban on Trevor Graham for breaking anti-drugs rules: "It sends a powerful reminder that coaches are not above the rules. There's a misconception that they are because we don't drug-test them, but this shows that we'll use all of our authority

What does my nomination of a Head Coach on a website have to do with the issue

on hand , I could name a million and you could find objection with all of them .

I have no right poking my nose into things i dont understand on a sports website ?

R U freaking serious? Deal with the issue of the JAAA and a drug tainted coach , We like to point fingers at the USA but they are dealing with there problems are we or is the JAAA?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who asked you about your salary ? Did you attend a school for journalism ?

Your loss of memory for certain facts is troubling .My claim to fame is exposing you as a fraud .

Comment

You take your medicines you idiocy is showing...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Idiocy , why not arrogance for asking the obvious ....lol .

Siccko present a plausible defense.Its alot harder than writing an opinionated piece isnt it ?

Comment

Yes I am arrogant when i have to deal with morons like you...I dont want on emillion names give me three names of people who you think are better suited to be the head coavch than mills...can you name even two? and the reason why they are better suited?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Poor yuh ! you want me to give you names .

How about some journalistic concern about your countries image in the T&F world where other nations can point a finger at us , because of our tainted head coach.

Do we have a moral voice on the international scene to advocate against PEDS given our circumstances with our head coach and the JAAA?

Do you have any concern ? Good night!

Comment

Cant think up three names by yourself and waiting for help...poor thing, thinking is certainly not your strong point, go back to your stupid Onandi Lowe rants...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I am up Sickko, I am still waiting for a mature response and I have all day .

Please dont try to hijack the obvious questions with your personal attacks and irrelevant questions about whom I would like to be nominated as head coach .

I have a feeling the JAAA is already looking at that issue , raise the level thank you.

Comment

That gut feeling might be the bad food you had for dinner dont go far from the toilet... you are a real clown
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X