X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X

I want to know the drug couriers you're supporting. I'm sure a respected journalist would not make such damning statement with no proof.

Name them individuals X..

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    You argue like your hat size is bigger than your IQ level...did they go to jail BECAUSE the athletes they coached tested positive for drugs.

Let me ask you ONE LAST time genius... instead of Mills who would you nominate as head coach for the jamaican track and field team..unless you can answer that you have no right to be poking your nose in things you dont understand...go back to supporting drug couriers
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Leave him alone !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Onandi Lowe
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X