X-tremely Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-tremely Stupid

Let me throw you a bone and help you out here, just to show you what a great guy I am.

I know it is much to ask you to name any track and field coach without help so let me list a few for you here who some might think of as being named as head coach for a national team to say the Olympics or the WCA.

I am sure the first name that comes to what passes for your mind would be Stephen Francis and I would have no problem if he was named in the position but guess what genius- he declined to be named to even the coaching panel as he said he has too many non-Jamaican athletes to tend to to waste time with people who cant even make their finals.

Lets look at those who went to Berlin-
    Fitz Coleman is a good choice but his 'failures' especially with Bolt would rule him out even though the hurdlers who went to Berlin said he was a big help to them in camp.

Bert Cameron? Hell no.

Michael Clarke? He could not even deal with the female sprint relay issue properly and maybe he still has a lot to learn at the high school level.

Maurice Wilson and Eddie Hector both from Holmwood might come good in the future and should be assistants for a few more events.

Lets talk about a few who did not go- first name comes to mind is KC Graham and he has not been named to any team for a few years for things that cant be discussed here.

There is Maurice Westney from GC Foster who has been to a few Global events as a long jump coach but he has retreated too far into academia and admininstration but he is a super nice guy and a great coach.

Do you even know that name?

There are a a few whose stars are still rising and will get their chances soon including- Jerry Holness, Danny Hawthorne, Dwayne Jarrett, Michael Dyke to name just a few.

I hope that was of some help to you and you can now go and do some home work on the names I listed here if that would not be too much for you
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Just update me on Mills press conference , that shouldnt be too hard for you.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you pay me to be your personal press attache? I don't work for peanuts, you could at least say thanks for the info you ungrateful wretch
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Do you honestly believe you made a point ? you hijack the original post and start your own about Onandi & Naming coaches .Is it that hard to deal with an issue for you ?

The problem that you fail to realize is the system , not the coaches ! You cannot have a system that has a clear conflict of interest, so Francis and any other coach who has athletes competing for the same interest has to be eliminated.

Throw in a drug tainted coach and you have a recipe for disaster , where all around him are questioned and must answer.

Right now the JAAA has put us under a cloud of suspicion.

Our moral authority to fight PEDS locally and internationally has been compromised until the Mills issue has been dealt with .His athletes plead guilty, like it or not he has to answer , ask him why he feels the need for a press conference

You dont get it do you ? Look man deal with the press conference , come back and give an unbiased account, take of your tainted glasses off.

I know its going to be hard for you but try.I will say thanks for showing all on the site that you cannot defend an argument.

Keep it up Onandi & the naming of coaches, your salary requirements awaits your next post ..!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol... u two are too funny...
          Last edited by Baddaz; September 18, 2009, 02:17 PM.
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I am enjoying every bit of it..hehe ..I really have nothing to do today .

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Let me throw you a bone and help you out here, just to show you what a great guy I am.

I know it is much to ask you to name any track and field coach without help so let me list a few for you here who some might think of as being named as head coach for a national team to say the Olympics or the WCA.

I am sure the first name that comes to what passes for your mind would be Stephen Francis and I would have no problem if he was named in the position but guess what genius- he declined to be named to even the coaching panel as he said he has too many non-Jamaican athletes to tend to to waste time with people who cant even make their finals.

Lets look at those who went to Berlin-
              Fitz Coleman is a good choice but his 'failures' especially with Bolt would rule him out even though the hurdlers who went to Berlin said he was a big help to them in camp.

Bert Cameron? Hell no.

Michael Clarke? He could not even deal with the female sprint relay issue properly and maybe he still has a lot to learn at the high school level.

Maurice Wilson and Eddie Hector both from Holmwood might come good in the future and should be assistants for a few more events.

Lets talk about a few who did not go- first name comes to mind is KC Graham and he has not been named to any team for a few years for things that cant be discussed here.

There is Maurice Westney from GC Foster who has been to a few Global events as a long jump coach but he has retreated too far into academia and admininstration but he is a super nice guy and a great coach.

Do you even know that name?

There are a a few whose stars are still rising and will get their chances soon including- Jerry Holness, Danny Hawthorne, Dwayne Jarrett, Michael Dyke to name just a few.

I hope that was of some help to you and you can now go and do some home work on the names I listed here if that would not be too much for you
              Raymond "KC" Graham is not the only top coach we have in the US college system. They are many!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Huh? Who said he was? Do you even know what this discussion is all about?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Karl or Pops why are you ignoring my Dis Bredda Mills post ?

Did he say he say he was going to detail how they use the supplement as part of Racers progarm ?

(((((Is it me or does anyone think the JAAA is just letting Mills off the hook ? If you are punishing athletes for admitting to use a banned substance what happens to the coach who admits to it being part of his program ?))))

Comment

I dont think you know Siccko , yuh inna Onandi, Coaches and Salaries land , God knows where else yuh waan tek it.

Comment

Clown you still have not even attempted to correct what you deem to b e a faulty situation.

You are quick to point fingers and say what is wrong but you have not even made an attempt to say what should be done.

Do you even know what pertains in other countries as to how they name their head coaches?
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

just gwaan duh yuh ting x... mi know yuh seh yuh can deal wid de matters... sickko, yuh know how fi lay it on heavy...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          (((((Is it me or does anyone think the JAAA is just letting Mills off the hook ? If you are punishing athletes for admitting to use a banned substance what happens to the coach who admits to it being part of his program ?))))
                          good question x...

Comment

Oh really so my suggestion of not appointing coaches who have clear conflict of interest isnt an attempt at such ?

Did you loose that statement in all of my post ? Do i have to name coaches too...lol

What works for other countries is good for them , Jamaica is now the T&F super power with an antiquated system .Whats wrong with doing things in a modern professional setting?

Others more esteemed than I have argued just that !

Comment

Do you mean lose that statement or loose it? Anyways If you see the problems how do you suggest the JAAA fix it and what do they do instead?

I cant break it down any simpler for you
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X