Bolt and the $100m contract...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt and the $100m contract...

While this contract may be legit, Bolt and his handlers need to be very business savvy here. I think he should consider signing for a little less with the trade off...Retaining a big percentage of his rights! Of course, if he could negotiate in such a way that he retain this bigger percent of his rights and still sign for the $100m sum or even more, then much props and power to him. He must be careful in this matter and not fall into a situation where they own him, and he end up just working for them. Bolt and his handlers should never lose sight of one little fact...that Bolt is the special commodity in all of this. In other words, don't get frightened by the figures...just maintain your cool, hence control!

He must also make sure he is not signing for a Chinese Ponzi scheme either. Like you I wish him all the best and hope to see a lot of Bolt goods on the market.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X