X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlino had me cracking up ...he made it special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG66G...978C2B&index=6
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Berlino look like a pervert if u aks me...how much woman him feel up inna one week? cant say I would have done differently though if I had gotten the job, except the suit would be too big for me.
    Peter R

Comment

He was the best! That had me cracking up! He was a walking accident!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Vibes man , a whey dem find di bredda from ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Alright I confess, it was me!
          Peter R

Comment

Yuh lucky , i wish it was me , every ooman get a touch , it look like dem love im to , a notice Jamaica 4X100 women read im and stay far , dem know dem man deh when dem see im from far...hehe

Comment

di 4x1 team drop di ball. better it dan di baton still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One of the funny moments for me with Berlino was at the end of the ladies 100m, if you watch carefully you will see how our ladies just left Berlino hanging....he was hoping for a high-five all four of our queens just ignored the hand...lol
                check the 6.42 mark
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqxi...om=PL&index=18

Comment

Working...
                X