• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Class Jockey

CTL hosts Maragh at the track tomorrow

Published: Friday | December 11, 2009

Maragh
    Caymanas Track Limited will, tomorrow, host one of North America's leading Jockey, Jamaican Rajiv Maragh, and his family at Caymanas Park.
    Rajiv Maragh was born in Jamaica on July 9, 1985, and is the son of jockey-turned-trainer Collin Maragh.
    The 114-pound jockey rode his first winner aboard PRICEDALE KID and since then has excelled in his chosen profession and is currently the seventh leading money-winning rider and the 12th winningest jockey in the United States.
    Rajiv has ridden his way into the hearts of numerous racing fans and horsemen in the United States and Jamaica.
    Winners
    Former Jamaican champion jockey and one of North America's top jockey's agents, Richard DePass, currently manages Rajiv. Maragh, who rode in the Japan Cup last weekend, notched two winners in that country on Friday.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

i thought this was another tiger woods post! sorry mah bad.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wa you expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_1X-R0kOWw&NR=1
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tiger Did Some "Riding"

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i thought this was another tiger woods post! sorry mah bad.
        After all, Tiger Woods "rode" all those women to the finish line.

Comment

past the finish line even....that is one jockey that neva know when to ease up!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X