Tiger Woods implosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods implosion

Damn he did not go out as number one quietly at all, he shot a 18 over par and finished tied for 78th out of 80 in the tournament today
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

sperm build up...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Guaranteed No-Cut Tournament

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Damn he did not go out as number one quietly at all, he shot a 18 over par and finished tied for 78th out of 80 in the tournament today
      The Bridgestone World Golf Championship is a guaranteed no-cut tournament, meaning everyone gets a pay check.

The PGA Championship is at Whistling Straits, my neck of the woods, next week. I will be rooting for the home team, Steve Stricker.

If you're looking for a sleeper, take Padraig Harrington.

Comment

If Tiger Had Read The Truck Stop Bathroom Stalls....

This classic piece of advice comes from a truck stop bathroom stall wall:

P*ssy is sweet,

so is honey.

Beat your meat,

and save some money.

Comment

Bruceontheloose! I am looking to run a contest: Nando's Tiger Woods video, Look at All These Girls, will get a million hits before Tiger wins his next PGA tournament. See the video at teh following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaNH3fh1N4A

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

The golf sponsors should have been very explicit when they told Tiger to stop playing the holes.

The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X