No announcement yet.

Skeen wins Olympic gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How young you think Tiger and the Williams sister started???

It doesn't always have to be forced but some sports like Gymnastic takes a lot of discipline. I know a former co-worker of mine who have last year thought about giving up her job because her daughter is on the verge of making the US team and the dedication it takes for training in gymnastic.

Trust me over here them have organized soccer from age 3 and you want fi see some a the parents them think them kids a play world cup. My two bwoys 4 and 3 are going to start next month and while I will not force them I want them to get into the habit of excerising and playing team sports. People already asking me if the bigger one is playing soccer because of his kicking skills so sometimes the talent not too hard fi spot.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Come on now Assassin, you are not going to really go down that line just to make an argument now are you?

Ofcourse the law of averages will tell you hat it takes commitment and hard work to hone talents but you trumped up TWO examples of success, care to list the failures as well
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

yes there are many failures but as long as there is the success of Tiger and these youngster people will use it to drive their kids.

You want see parents up here a fight if you take them 5 year old offa di field.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I spoke to Coach Riley last night about Skeen workload. He said that Skeen will get his rest. The Junior Olympic Team returned to Jamaica early this morning.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

trying to find him right now
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Of course people accept politics are part of sport, they just prefer to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
              X