ominous warning to tyson gay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ominous warning to tyson gay...

"I never like to lose but I knew that I wasn't in the best of shape this season. I didn't train as hard so it wasn't something that impacted me that badly.
    "But I know that it's a loss. It makes the sport more exciting now because I know that the next time and Tyson line up it is going to be really big clash and I am looking forward to it..
    "Definitely it will (be a different story) -- he knows that and I know that." - usain bolt.
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

..what beating Bolt has done for Gay is take his confidence to new heights, that he can beaten..so Bolt, better be ready next year..
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Bettah bi ready, di yout ah guh ready more dan uncle Freddie. Destroy wi ah destroy dat when championship time come. Eben Gay know seh him beat a way below par champion, 9.9 tell all ah di story. Done wi ah done dat him next time roun.

Comment

cho!

yuh heard it here first - tyson will be injured for the world championships. he is a good 9.8 runner. when him try match bolt, him over-extend and pop someting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

tyson victory over bolt did nothing for gay... he knows that too... tyson trained hard this year and still did not run a sub 9.7 or a pr... he knows bolt did not put in any real work this season... tyson stands no chance of beating bolt next year... none... bolt will be more than ready... may even lower his wr in the 100m... tyson gay can only dream about such feats...

Comment

U are wrong!

Dont ever underestimate Gay. The one thing that Gay has that no one else has is that he does not fear Bolt and everytime he goes out there he thinks he can win.

He might not win but at least he does not lose before the gun goes off like others.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

His victory over Bolt did a lot for his confidence and a maybe good for his pocket and price on the curcuit.

Not since the World Championship have I seen so many media release about another event.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Shhhhh

Comment

ok... so aside from his future earning potential, how did the victory help gay... gay even appeared dejected after his victory... he said, he knew bolt was not in shape... 9.97 is all the evidence needed and gay knew that...

gay does not fear bolt... that is mad comedy... he only raced bolt because he had no choice... if you dont think tyson gay spent close to two years in training for this opportunity to race bolt, then... fact is, gay has ducked bolt at every opportunity citing various questionable reasons... he raced everybody else except bolt...

and i respect tyson gay's work ethic... so, no i am not underestimating him...

Comment

Working...
                  X