Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt needs a mentor! Willi?

The British rags are running wild!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Why? because a girl says he's a great lover and wants him back. I fail to see the problem. Nobody is saying he did anything wrong. He's not married he is a single 23 year old mega star.

Comment

a nuh like him did a pay down pon it or rape nobody.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My point exactly. Is not as if they were blonde waitresses or something. Chat bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Why? because a girl says he's a great lover and wants him back. I fail to see the problem. Nobody is saying he did anything wrong. He's not married he is a single 23 year old mega star.

He would have chosen the right type...ones who...using the crude form..."wulden talk"!

Wah ting change fram fi mi days. Wen nuh care iffen dem ole yuh - a wudda, "we are just frens"!

Di youngster need a mentor!
          Dun talk!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            He would have chosen the right type...ones who...using the crude form..."wulden talk"!

Wah ting change fram fi mi days. Wen nuh care iffen dem ole yuh - a wudda, "we are just frens"!

Di youngster need a mentor!
            Dun talk!
            By mentor do you mean someone on staff to sift through the groupies to find the gems? If so, I agree wholeheartedly
            Last edited by Bricktop; October 20, 2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

you never have nuh money Karl so what was the incentive fi tell
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl, everyone has a price! There are no young persons who nuh have nuttin, who would not sell that information if a newspaper was offering £100,000!
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Karl is right , Bolt needs to step up from these groupie types (sketels) and upgrade to a Paris Hilton or Rhiana , fi get $$$ome real PR .

Dem gal deh , mi naah wife dem up suh long like bolt ,dem deh pan a two week program to exit from my life , dem lucky dem even get mi real name.

kissteeth.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Im ave mentor areddy.. Joe Grine
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

neither a dem 2 a upgrade! dem a skettel wid money! thandie newton or nia long now dat is upgrade!!!

sandra bullock is possible if him can hol' him "nerve"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

if him bad, try wid any of the Williams sisters!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bolt need to stop all this loose SEX. Him nuh hear bout AIDS and all of that bangarang!
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Loose?? whey yuh get dat fram??

mi ear seh im preffa it tite
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

well if he is wearing his raincoat ........ coupled with regular check ups ......!

he is a young man with needs .... and some wants. he just needs to be practice safe sex.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X