X...A have afeelin' Margarito will ko Pacquaio nex week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X...A have afeelin' Margarito will ko Pacquaio nex week

Manny has too many iron in the fire. He is a higher profile guy now that he has entered politics in his counry(he is a congressman). His influence is such that his flight from the Philippines was late because the plane waited on him to arrive at the airport.

Won't pay for that fight on PPV. I may check it out at a sports bar.

Once again X, Manny will get his clock cleaned.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I agree , too much distractions .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Betus.com has 4-1 odds of Margarito winning by KO, TKO, or disqualification.

Comment

Pacquiao beat the cheating puto verde to a bloody, swollen pulp, winning a 12- round unanimous decision.

Comment

Woooow .....The pac man , i can see why mayweather is running scared.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

unnuh seh unnuh falla boxing?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am now saying the same thing. PrettyBoy is ducking Manny P.

If that fight happens (and the public is demanding it) it will be the biggest fight in boxing history!!

HL

Comment

now? wasn't it obvious before? is wha kinda fallarers of pugilism unnuh be?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, it was not obvious before.

What (seems) now to be a fact is that PrettyBoy Floyd is indeed avoiding a fight Manny.

What Manny did to a bigger fighter was extremely impressive!!!

From the 24/7 reality reviews leading up to the fight, this was not expected. Well, Freddy Roach also expressed his doubts...but changed during the final days.

HL

Comment

it was to me. the demands he made about dope testing were quite unreasonable when looked at in context. he had no desire to fight pacquiano.

the few times i have seen pacquiano fight, i could not see any weakness whatsoever. i think he is most complete fighter i have seen, since the greatest.

anyway, i am not pundit of the pugilistic and i now fully understand why being right is so overrated in some quarters.

Comment

Pacquiao Shines, Floyd Mayweather Embarrassing Himself

Opinion by Boxing Insider
                      (2 Hours Ago) in Sports / Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      Troubled boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. was accused by a security officer of poking him in the face according to the gossip web site TMZ.com.
                      A private security officer who was patroling inside the Las Vegas gated community where the shamed boxer lives, drove his vehicle to the Mayweather home to confront Floyd about a parking situation.
                      TMZ reported that the security guard rolled down his window to discuss the matter with Mayweather and was allegedly poked in the face by the finger of Floyd.
                      Police officers were called to the scene and knocked on the door of the Mayweather Jr. home – but were told Floyd refused to open the door to discuss the minor assault. Las Vegas police told TMZ that they will turn the case over to the District Attorney who will determine whether or not to press charges on the troubled Mayweather Jr..
                      It’s another sign that the latest outstanding performance of rival Manny Pacquiao in Dallas has severely upset Mayweather’s state of mind. And the pressures that are increasing on the disgraced American to man-up and fight the Filipino wonder are adversely effecting his personal life and judgement process. Clearly Mayweather has to be considerably aggravated and frustrated at the difficult position he is in – of being forced against his will to step in the ring and fight a man he fears – Manny Pacquiao, a fight which he knows he will likely be brutally knocked out, just like Hatton, Cotto, De La Hoya – or brutally beaten up like Margarito.
                      The old quotation of “A coward dies a thousand deaths” certainly seems to be ringing true by the way the sad life of Floyd Mayweather Jr. continues to descend into constant troubles and problems.
                      Here is the TMZ link:
                      http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/15/floyd-...eye-las-vegas/
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X