Rumeal Robinson (continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumeal Robinson (continued)

Was seraching for football this morning when I came across and interesting piece on Rumeal on ESPN and was shocked at his anger and ingratitude at his adopted mother.

Then again a man facing 30 years in prison is not expected to be gracious but I was still surprised at his logic.

When the inteviewer asked him about the house that his mother owned for over 30 years and where she raised almost 30 children (five of hers) he was dismissive and said thats all she acred about and if that was the only thgeing maybe she shuld have gone to colleeg and studied harder and be able to do more things.

He even went as far as to say she was not his "biological" mother and her blood did not run in his body.

Damn...six years in prison seems a short time to me...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

He is just ********ed that he could not build his F1 Track on Sugarcane Land innah Trelawny..

Heh, heh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Was seraching for football this morning when I came across and interesting piece on Rumeal on ESPN and was shocked at his anger and ingratitude at his adopted mother.

Then again a man facing 30 years in prison is not expected to be gracious but I was still surprised at his logic.

When the inteviewer asked him about the house that his mother owned for over 30 years and where she raised almost 30 children (five of hers) he was dismissive and said thats all she acred about and if that was the only thgeing maybe she shuld have gone to colleeg and studied harder and be able to do more things.

He even went as far as to say she was not his "biological" mother and her blood did not run in his body.

Damn...six years in prison seems a short time to me...
      He's lucky that he's not facing deportation at the end of the sentence.

Comment

Working...
      X