RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Oliver- Master sprint hurdler in the making?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Oliver- Master sprint hurdler in the making?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...making_8588570
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

a Yard youth in the NCAA doing some good time this year. I think it is Bailey.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nope Keiron Stewart, ran a World leading time last weekend
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

KC has an excellent hurdler this year. Seems to glide effortlessly over the hurdles. Reminds me of my days.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But ofcourse (snicker snicker)
          Che Guevara.

Comment

which of the many bad mind chunes a must request fi yuh dis aftanoon?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              KC has an excellent hurdler this year. Seems to glide effortlessly over the hurdles. Reminds me of my days.

Go ahead - make my day! Post of the Year! Where's the trophy emoticon?
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Is what? Unnu figget seh mi have medal from Champs?!? Don't make me have to dust off that silver medal now! I would have to find it first!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice read.

On a minor note, I don't think the quote below is accurate. He stopped football in high school and went to Howard on a Track scholarship. He then played American football in his final semester of University.

"A late comer to serious track and field after pursuing American style football through to College on a scholarship"

Comment

The entire catalog...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

the hurdles were lower then ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

SILVER??!! .... welll now imagine dat...... what happen everybody else get disqualified or fall down?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Them use to have a thing name high hurdles. Mosiah used the other ones.

Comment

I have tape, it grainy and in black and white (1940s) and just two people finished the race
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Hi Sickko,
                              Thanks for the informative article. I have bookmarked this link and will share it with my friend. He is a big fan of David Oliver.
                              Hope you will share more articles.

Comment

Working...
                              X