So now Sri Lanka starting up their own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Sri Lanka starting up their own

T20 competition; I linked my comment on this below... now I understand , according to Wikipedia, that young Bravo has been recruited for this competition... while it also indicates it will be played over two weeks these leagues will upset the status quo. And i hear that the top players will earn $30KUS , not bad for half a months's work.

Anyway, I am watching to see how these leagues that are focussing on T20 and paying better money than the local boards will affect the Windies.

My feeling is the WICB missed out and should have picked up more proactively where Stanford left off... it seems this is where cricket is going.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...158#post287158
    Peter R

well the WICB don't have laundered money to splash about ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They could take their 10% from the IPL and maybe host a week long invitational? be creative... (not with the accounting).
      Peter R

Comment

I think a di West Indies them need to investigate because I can't understand how dem loose all them games with the great Lara, Gayle, Sarwan and co.

LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is called "paarrrteh"... gyal, cyar an cell in any order...
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X