Daaaa Bulls !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daaaa Bulls !

Wheh di Miami Heat waggonists dem deh ??

Ready Up !!

i take my angus medium rare .... just enough heat is required to get the job done.

not everyone is as thoughtful as me though, some want it well done and TURN UP DI HEAT!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Daaa Bulls are about to be exposed. In the words of Dennis Green " the Bulls are who we thought they were"

Comment

Going with Dwayne Wade and company!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bulls have already been to the White House.. preview dat...

Obama power mi seh !

Daaaaa Bulls !

Comment

da bears thought they were going to the white house too....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL. Ben making another Ravenesque prediction.

Comment

Dont like blood in my food and my steak has to be cremated but I do like the match ups here and the Bulls will have the edge especially on defence
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

"kill and eat" .....

Comment

Very bold; got to hand it to Ben though.

Will just sit and watch. As a NYer Jordan gave me too much heartaches over the years but I repect him as an ll time great just ********es me off to hear these youg pups telling me LJ is better than MJ.

Comment

Kill (cook it well with some herbs and spices) and eat
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Di Bears went to the White House ??

Comment

Working...
                        X