West Indies set 427

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Indies set 427

Pakistan just declared -- any bets that the Test ends today?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

dat is really very outta orda .... my bet is that a new 4th inning record chase will be made ... it is currently at 418 wi vs oz ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Council approach the bench!!! you hear me seh we gwine lose the Test? Wait till Sammy and the new Bajan youth tek dem on....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Braithwaite gone areddi! 5-1!!
        Peter R

Comment

mi naw fret ... YET!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

if west indies bats display discipline they cold pull it off... the bats are there, they just have to make runs... couple centuries will be needed... 427 is makeable on this pitch...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Confidence baddaz , yuh good boss, yuh heart nuh tiad fi get bruk ?

My hats off to you.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Clap im!

My late friend "Dirks" Campbell, who incidentally was also a rabid fan of West Indies Cricket, would say, "bettah yuh, dan mi"!

Yup! I am sorry to say, I am not a believer.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

it appeared doable but as it stands now, my confidence is shaken... it nuh pretty at all wid bravo gone...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

ok...sweat start to bead on mi b .. er .. brow!

Comment

This pitch is a spinners paradise... i am watching how big the turn and bounce are... it definitely is not homefield advantage. Unfortunately, we will lose this test as we do not have batsmen who left who can bat a whole day especially against the spin.

I still want to know why WICB or whoever is in charge of preparing wickets, prepare not just one but two that are/were so friendly to the visitors and unfriendly to the home team. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever!
                      Peter R

Comment

ok .. mi give up di ghost now!!

Comment

Pakistani spinners claim fifteen wickets in this match, their fast bowlers four... who had home field advantage again?
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X