Gay tops list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay tops list

So the IAAF has included Gay's 9.79 seconds from last weekend on their list, hmm so tat means reports that the IAAF has not certified that track is not true then?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Gay as no shame, he should have been in Eugene, instead he was at this curry goat meet.

Draw you conclusions on the last paragraph on this link - http://www.universalsports.com/news-...sed+being+best

Comment

Not even curry goat serve at that meet. Bush league thing..yuh see the video... a disgrace!

So when Bolt and asafa run some wicked times in training, do those count too?

Comment

Ah my yute, we have to start to time Bolt when him pass through stadium ah sign autographs and kissup my gal dem.

Comment

Dont forget that track is also a business and fast times dubious or not gets bigger appearance fees for meets so with his 7.79 he can add a $20G or more to his appearance fees..but why blame Tyson alone, there are plenty blame to spread around, starting with Lance and Mark

I wonder how this works..Whetmore is the agent and also meet director for the mark Whetmore invitational tomorrow on Randalls island and his athlete is the biggest draw...come on Steve score one for us
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Try barbecue ribs, not curry goat.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hey i don't want unoo dis my likkle local training facility you nuh!

Me go down there the other day go watch a bredren son play in a under-7 soccer league. LOL. No joke.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

a more like pasta and meatballs with a hero sandwich
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No man I walked on one of the football fields and that is a work of class, world classed in fact, very nice plus the weight room and the pool outside are very very nice but the track needs to be relaid soon.

Did you go down to where the track is? next time take a stroll and look at all the patches especially at the 100m start..
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Nice sharing about Gay tops list,.....
                    regards,..

Comment

Working...
                    X