Rain rules in Dominica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain rules in Dominica

Only 31 overs were bowled today and we are struggling at 75/3.

I don't deal in the forecasts any more but simply check the weather satellite... it will be rainy for the next twelve hours depending how fast the system is moving... but it looks like some clear weather will follow. That's my amateur interpretation of the image.

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/...ite_large.html
    Peter R

Yu no happy? You want to go through that painful ordeal of watching Windies play?

Comment

the masochism in me coming out...
      Peter R

Comment

the rain has been west indies' best batsman!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Which of the following applies? 1, 2, or 3? Just asking,,,,
          mas·och·ism   

1.Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.

2.gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, especially the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

3.the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself.

Comment

probably 2... but what the hell... never 1, three sometimes applies... ouch , just bit my tongue...was quite enjoyable actually LOL
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X