Odial Todd and Over Overwork By Administrators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odial Todd and Over Overwork By Administrators

Let me also add Mr McLeod to the list, this the result of no planning.

There seems to be a administrative problem in Jamaica/Caribbean, could it be that our best minds are on this Forum shooting Fart every day, when they are need back home for Development of Country?

Jangle please call a side bar again..

Odail Todd's personal coach is in France and I am sure he would never allow his best ever athlete to be overworked...BTW what exactly do you mean by overworked TDowl?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

My sincere apology for the statement made against the administrators about overwork of Todd & McLeod on the 2011 World Youth Team, they are vindicated by getting 4 Gold, 1 Silver & 4 Bronze medals, oh my easting crow again.

Comment

Not at all...you have a point but if they have brought relay back ups, then Todd and McLeod would never have to run the first round of the relays and they would be rested enough.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...-Lille_9191108

As you will see in my article published Tuesday, I could be agreeing with you to some extent.

By the way Todd has been included in the team to go to Pan-Am, with his coach's consent...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

We leff medals on the table and could improve some colours too!

Minzie was the key!!! Where were our reps in the G 400mH? Look at the times that reach finals??? Class 4 coulda mek dat. LoL

Comment

Working...
          X