No announcement yet.

Steroids identified as secret behind Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem woulda say dem just being honest. Brutally so I would say.

Comment

Soon WADA will require athletes to subsist on a diet of water and Soylent Green.

Comment

how you figet the AFU yam.

Nothing sweeter than some afo, silvinson, coco, renta, two dumplin with some banana and seasoning and some coconut juice boil down inna one, cooked slowly under some wood fire.
        About 25 years now mi nuh eat some a dat, not even a yard mi can get it

Rasta village here I come.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sorry..it's Clarendon..you should be ashamed of yourself

Comment

i am not ashamed sorry ... the best yellow cam come from st bess. mabe if mi did seh trinidad......?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!!! LoL

Comment

I am getting a bit worried, two straight days now I agree with a post you made...note to self..give Dr Abel a call...

But seriously, I did not even bother to read the story as it appeared simplistic to say the very least... Dominica for example have a serious staple of yams and other tubers and we dont see their athletes running fast.

Also yes I agree that it is our tradition of Champs, a desire to get US scholarships and a chance to feed our families and have a decent level of living.

I recall an old Martin lawrence stand up piece where he said 'as long as a brother was out of a job there would never be a white heavy weight boxing champion'
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Best yellow yam from upper Clarendon. Dun talk.

Comment

One more reason - that banning of steroids is a nonsense policy when it can be administered safely under the direction of physicians.

Stupid to expect the human race to turn away from natural inclination at increasing survival by experimentation which points to longer life, greater physical - (and mental) - ability and performances.

Hey one day, the ordinary man, may find that running away at jet speed, jumping over 10 feet obstacles or beign able to do what today is thought of as inconceivable physical - (and mental) - feats become a great way to assist in survival.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wow..you really outdid yourself this time Klown oops I meant Karl...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

very interesting and unique perspective...

Comment

The best yellow, white and pink yams come frm Coronation Market.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            yam and green banana SELL OFF!!!!
                            The price of Yams rose in the US the last time Bolt said the same ********. Now you know why the Mayor and the Police Chief of Lock Nest always seemd to see the Locke Nest Monstaer!
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Agree with you X. Are we producing too many PhDs and not enough intellectuals?. This guy is a professor?. I think the universities in Jamaica have taken this publish or perish thing too far. Someone needs to tell these good professors that when we say publish we dont mean publish any garbage. The university senate should put him on probation.

Comment

Working...
                              X