Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly matters!

Comment

"Once bitten twice shy", him nevah hear bout dat deh, wi side did full ah top sprintah suh him believe seh fi come back an mek di grade him haffi mask up di ting. Mi nah bury him yet still, but it nuh look good at all. Ah which camp him iina again; dem all ah get ordahs fi nuh talk patios, ah wah duh wi suh; ah nevah si come si. Why wi tink seh wi haffi look acceptance from merican, when dem nah look none from nobody. It so sad, so sad, an ah nuff ah wi stay suh!!

Comment

Now I understand Enigma from Willi's site. He has been on Tyson Gay's arse from ever since saying that he was juiced up. Tyson Gay pulls out of all international competition claiming injury - a big competition year at that. Weeks before the pull out he runs an amazing time at an unknown meet. The USTFA hides and protects their star athletes from being called out stating injury. Both Mullings and Tyson Gay are like b atty and chamber. This bwoy is a nothing but a damn disgrace to himself, his family and Jamaica. He should be banned for life. Jeter next.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Some need to step aside from running dem foot off, and run wid the books instead........
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Enigma
            Lolol...not even meds can hold mi tidday. Yu kno why I am
            Thu Aug 11, 2011 09:02

happy. I am happy because of the bigger picture. Tyty wit im likkle mawga self ran 971, 969, he beat big strong LionKing twice at Majors and all a di Yardie dem a bawl out how dem like Tyty, the humble clean Yankee.
            But Jah don't sleep my friends. I kept preaching that it's not Tyty running like that, it's his meds. Everyone a bawl ENIGMA STOP HATING JETER!! Ooops!! Sorry, I meant Tyty.
            I preached it's the meds; everyone said it's talent.
            Eh heh!! Along comes Steve the spoiler; Tyty's downfall.
            Year break, Tyty and Steve out the gate preaching brotherhood. Them eat together, train together, every ********-ting! Ongly ting them didn't do together was f the same p...
            Steve was a fine athlete but after he started eating with Tyty he became fantastic; Hmmm!?!? How did Steve make this phantom leap? He went from ordinary to extra-ordinary after shacking up with Tyty.
            This begs the question; Can Tyty also be an ordinary athlete who has always been on some FANTASTIC SH!T!!!!?
            Oonu fill in the missing pieces, this is not nursery school as someone just said.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A whamp'n to Carlton from Fresh Prince star. Second Time?!?!?

Comment

Sickko, Steve said Tyson should call it a season, I guess he will call it a career.

Comment

Enigma is an idiot! he is also my good friend but he can go overboard at times.
                  I have told him often he is trying too damn hard to be Jamaican and to prove he is a patriotic.

Was talking to him last night and asked him why he hated the US athletes so much and all he could do was laugh
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Where was he born? I thought he was Jamaican.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                      Sickko, Steve said Tyson should call it a season, I guess he will call it a career.
                      Message to Steve - tell him to worry about his welfare and stop focusing on others. Misery loves too much damn company.
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

llemy_jago
                        Post from Lets Run
                        Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05

Original Post by "USADA informant"
                        RE: Major drug bust from Jamaican trials in 100 meters 8/11/2011 2:04AM - in reply to Sierra Nevada IPA

I have always been one who has known some drug positives are swept under the rug when the name is too big like Bolt in 2009 as has long been rumored. In 2008 and 2009 there were many positives for masking agents and they were covered up (see paragraph below). But I do think there will be very few protected athletes this go round as the IAAF wants to clean things up. Of course the IAAF ridding the sport of drugs and thus lowering the potential performances is like the NFL getting seriously tough on drugs so that superstars are busted and more players stay on the IR despite large salaries. Lots of lip service but not a lot of real action.

The "thyroid" issue is one getting intense scrutiny at the moment as more research is done on the issue that Alberto is abusing. That will likely not break until 2012 however I do think many in the distance community are sweating bulletts over the new HGH and EPO test and the whole blood tests that have become prevalent in the past 12 months as its allowing for a lot more detail on certain body readings at various dates. There will be a few analytical positives like we saw 2 years ago with the Russians.

Let me point out one VERY INTERESTING DETAIL in the Mullings case. His agent is John Regis. Regis was agent for Dwain Chambers and he himself was oft said to be skirting the drug tests in his days as a sprinter on the circuit.

Read more: http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4178919&page=2#ixzz1UjVLH2Bq

Throw in this next little "coincidence" and you will really become curious as to the goings on of his group. Note that he also reps Alonzo Edward, Ryan Braithwaite and Derrick Atkins who all were top guys in 08 or 09 but have struggled since. Why the struggle? I was told going back to question above is that they were told after positive tests for masking agents that they needed to be clean or be banned.

Read more: http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4178919&page=2#ixzz1UjV0tYoy

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Enigma is an idiot! he is also my good friend but he can go overboard at times.
                          I have told him often he is trying too damn hard to be Jamaican and to prove he is a patriotic.

Was talking to him last night and asked him why he hated the US athletes so much and all he could do was laugh

Hate - just for the sake of hating

You know, when I was in high school, I had a classmate, who professed to "hate" all caucasians, she hated all the expatriate teachers (who were all white). Well after she left teachers college in Jamaica, she married an expat teacher (white) and migrated with him to England. My jaws dropped when I heard this.........
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Guyanese..ran for them and he is their Olympic and WC coach and he competes for the US in masters events.... says his mother is jamaican
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL! I know you two are friends....
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                                Guyanese..ran for them and he is their Olympic and WC coach and he competes for the US in masters events.... says his mother is jamaican
                                He's more Jamaican than me and you COMBINED!!!! I will not hold that against him anyway. I love his posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X