Asafa should not run the 4 * 100 in my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asafa should not run the 4 * 100 in my opinion

You cant be injured for one event but ready for another sprinting event.

He should retire!

Bolt False start is a good marketing ploy , he can always claim or his marketers will claim he was never beaten at a championship event post Bejing he beat himself with a false start.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Aaaah Bwoy...fuss yuh diss di man whey lead Jamaica's sprinting renaissance den yuh come wid one conspiracy theory bout a Bolt marketing ploy...

A wha dis Faada?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It couldnt guh suh ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Crazy thought....a wha the??
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Rephrase ...it did guh suh !

Comment

How yu fi retire de man when run de most CONSISTENT this year? Plus 2 yrs a money to be made before London?

Comment

Beg you some a what you a smoke...FedEx or UPS it....
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Yu naw defend yuself?....man dem sey yu waaay off-course.

Comment

Sorry..that was for Sickko.

Comment

defend myself against what....well guess what not the first time and wont be the last time either.

My mother told me a long time ago that I was destined to make people follow me and what I said or wrote and I am glad that I am fulfilling her words as people seem to read and react to me...(where is the winking emoticon?)
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I don't think Asafa should retire now. But he certainly should not be on the relay. How the groin fi heal so fast, unless the real problem is not the groin.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Tell yuh madda , a suh it guh on internet blogs , everybody a listen and react to ebrybady....btw how yuh tink im marketing arm a guh repackage and sell bolt ?

The man who lost in Seoul or beat himself,never lost, except by DQ at a major championship post beijing...a suh it guh.

BTW.....it free it name hype.

Comment

Read and react different from follow.

Comment

Lost in Seoul? How Carl Lewis come inna dis? LOL.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                            X