I am glad that Bolt picked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad that Bolt picked out

....not for malicious reasons. Now that I have calmed down, I can only see huge benefits coming out of Bolt being DQ'd. Now he will be much more focussed in his training and will be coming out meaner. People dead!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

How Mosiah say you nuh have no sense? Here are a few more reasons- hopefully it will teach him some humility, he was getting out of control and I hear his antics before the start of the finals were way over board and who knows maybe he lost focus there.

This will make him hungrier in the 200m and the relays plus he may just run those other meets after the WC as he will need to make up for this massive set back.

Did anyone talk about how much he was set to lose from this DQ?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Oh?

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      ....not for malicious reasons. Now that I have calmed down, I can only see huge benefits coming out of Bolt being DQ'd. Now he will be much more focussed in his training and will be coming out meaner. People dead!!!!
      Also, he will NOT be recorded in history as a man who successfully defended his world championship title in the 100-meter dash!

It would have been much better for Bolt if he had won the 100-meter dash today, as this would have cemented his legendary status even more! I sincerely hope that Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce wins that woman’s 100-meter dash, because history will truly remember her as not merely being the only woman ever to have equaled Gail Dever’s achievement (that is, holding simultaneously both the Olympic Games and the IAAF World Championships 100-meter title), but as possibly being the greatest 100-meter woman ever!

Trust me, history is no respecter of persons, and so I wish Usain Bolt had won today! But, I am truly, truly happy for Yohan Blake!

Comment

Working...
      X