X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the T&F site on Blake

Yohan Blake's interview. Other than spelling his last name
    Mon Sep 26, 2011 20:05

incorrectly and saying he's the WC 200m Champion, instead of the WC 100m Champion - it was fantastic.
    I could have watched about 2 hours of this, it was flavorful, every time the lady spoke my kwakye answered, she was really good, really sexy, flirted heavily...breathe Nigma.
    Back to the interview:
    Blake interviews different than King and Uncle B; he is better...lol. It comes across like your friend telling you the truth about something, nothing scripted. Just raw honesty.
    I am also digging the Martyn Rooney celebration gesture he uses, (He must be a Martyn Rooney fan), outstretched hands sitting back on his heels and the 'I'm the only one' pose.

I never thought I would have seen Uncle B being upstaged this decade but 'The Pearl' is coming across real good. In every way...plus he seems to be ready to challenge WR's.

what say you?

Martin Rooney? What has Martin Rooney the runner ever done to have a celebration? Oh they meant WAYNE Rooney the Manchester United striker who is mimicking the celebration of former United midfielder Eric Cantona

Why the 'ell do i bother...?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

hey you konw who tehy takilng aobut dno't?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

At first i was confused as I was wondering who the hell is this Martin Rooney then I figured out he was this British 400m runner and then having seen who write the original post, I understand to confusion on his part.

Would you have understood who they were talking about without my clarification.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X