Any Indian cricket fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Indian cricket fans here?

I guess not... who would admit being one? and to think I in a past life had retreated to them as my next team since Windies was screwing up so much... they have really rolled over and the Aussies are having their way with them... in a most vile and vulgar manner! another big loss looms on the horizon... they cannot win! and to draw the test Aussie will give them about six sessions i.e. 1 and 2/3 days batting. i dont see them pulling it off.

I wouldn't mind if they proved me wrong but... they seem a beaten side!
    Peter R

soth africa a mi second side baba

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The question is if any Indian deh pon di forum period..

Karl look like him could have some indian innah him..

Exile tuh.. an him an Trini suh more dan likely..

Comment

yuh and Yagga tink alike..

Comment

nothing could be further from the truth ... a significant event took place in the early 90's .......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh can tell from the makeup of di Team...

Comment

The change from top force to this current Aussie beating stick is surprisingly and it has happened suddenly. I wonder if this is some type revolt against their Board of Control?

I have been thinking - something is not adding up!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X