test cricket anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test cricket anyone

I had a chance to go to kensington on saturday but opted to stay at the hotel with the boys even though there were chaperones with them. I have not been there since they re-did the ground but it does look very appealing on TV.

On another note Windies are 285 for 5 just before lunch on day 2... not bad for us against an Australian side... but is the slide about to start? or can the tail wag? we have scored more than 100 in this first session, 112 to be exact but lost two wickets... Baugh now at the wicket with Chanderpaul.
    Peter R

Baugh: a streaky four to get off the mark and then put down (albeit a difficult catch) by Ponting.
    Peter R

Comment

Could some please remind Sammy, before its too late , that we're playing a TEST match? Thanks.
      Peter R

Comment

333/6 Chanders on 69, Sammy swiping....

Comment

Tried calling...cell going to voicemail....

Comment

Shiv look like him have another 10 years worth a test cricket left in him!

Comment

Sammy cell or mine? LOL don't see any missed calls... anyway, I have no problem with that six... a nice clean strike.
              Peter R

Comment

Sammy plant piece a cork ball down a gully... what a massive blow!
                Peter R

Comment

Well, it's all very predictable with Sammy, barely six overs he faced... good enough score i siuppose in the context of where we stand in the match if we are to have any chance of a win.
                  Peter R

Comment

yeah... shiv is the last of the great west indies test batsman... he still has a few years left at test cricket...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

IMO, Darren Bravo looks like he could be "great"... he is young, 23, and so far has a very good test record... 13 matches: 3 -100s, 7-50s and an average over 50. Hope he can maintain that.
                      Peter R

Comment

darren bravo has potential, not great yet... i was speaking of the already great... shiv is great... hope he gets to the hundred... shiv has saved west indies too many times to count... real test cricketer...

Comment

Sammy will make runs only one way. It makes no sense that he bats like a "Test" batsman and makes 9 runs. Good knock from him.

Comment

I hope he gets his 100 too... except Fidel thinking with his a$$ !!!
                            Peter R

Comment

some people like to say shiv only plays for shiv and not the team... why, because he doesn't just go flashing and give away his wicket cheaply... west indies has the players to be competitive and win matches... the wicb is the problem... if they could get past their biases and just pick players on abilities, and not be so short on the trigger with players, west indies would have more success... why didnt they include nash in this test...

Comment

Working...
                              X