• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicans crush Bajans

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sport...147685745.html

Hallelejah!

Comment

Actually totally shocking!!!

Tamar Lambert for Windies captain immediately!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yuh think seh Jamaica cricket side easy??? LoL

Ah wan dangerous side dat and fi years.

Comment

Congrats to Jamaica and captain Lambert. Without a doubt the best captain in the region.
          Pagon needs to get serious and start converting those scores into bigger numbers. He is getting dismissed too soft. Of that current team,I think he is the only batsman with the ability and Otis required fitness level. LOL

Cotterel looks dangerous, but will have to start taking a few more wickets. While I think Richardson is a regional level player, I don't think he is any worse than Fidel Edwards. Sammy might have to watch him place. Bernard Jr eyeing it.

Comment

yuh mean as captain? .... mi si all michael clarke mekking some shrewd tamar lambert type decisions ....

say it wid mi, Me.. TAMAR LAMBERT FOR WINDIES CAPTAIN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

tank yuh sah ... there is space for more on the band wagon! TAMAR LAMBERT FOR WINDIES CAPTAIN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How him going to Captain if him can't pass Otis Gibson fitness test. We already batting short with the front line batsman them, unu want to further the handicap. Better the West Indies just hire him as special consultant to Darren Sammy.

Comment

Working...
                X