RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would jaaa do if bolt false started at trials... lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would jaaa do if bolt false started at trials... lol...

it is a real possibility... happened at world championships...

do they instruct the starter that should it happen, blame equipment malfunction and restart the race or just find some reason because of the implications of such a disaster...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

All bolt NEED to do is finish on top 3..shouldn't be that hard....no need to pick...let's not even THINK those things....

Comment

Psyche ah guh get damage..

What you don't know CAN hurt you...

Comment

exile, the powers that be should be thinking of all the possibilities... they should not be caught flatfooted in an unlikely scenario... what if he suffered a cramp and couldn't finish or finished outside the top three due to a cramp...

see, i think of all the possibilities...

if i was jaaa, i would rewrite the rules before trials to include exceptions that guard against unlikely situations like these... remember merlene ottey fiasco...

Comment

is suh unnuh love di Olympic silvah medal dem ???

Comment

what yuh talking bout pawdie... i'm trying tuh mek an argument to secure bolt spot on the team regardless of any circumstance...

Comment

why ?

what yuh muss fret bout is di fastest Jamaican right now mekking it tuh London suh dat World Record can damage up..

Lighting bolt flash ah blind nuff man to what ah stare dem in di face..

The King is dead.. Long live the King..

Comment

suh weh mi seh wrong... bolt is de fastest man on planet earth... mi want him in london by any means necessary... all mi want is de jaaa work to ensure that fi happen... world record will be destroyed wid this group of ja sprinters... they all look faster than ever...

Comment

What evidence do you have that Bolt is the fastest man on planet earth ???

seeit deh.. nuff man ah guh fall hard.. dem gwine confuse when race dun and spoil di occasion fi demself..

ah bwoy..

Comment

and what evidence do you have that bolt is NOT the fastest man on planet earth...

i can point to bolt's 9.58 and 19.19... that is the only evidence i need... should i add his one real competitive loss in close to 4 years...

Comment

How does that demonstrate that Bolt is the fastest man today ???

ah wheh di...

lol !

Comment

Baddaz I believe they had put some leeway in for situations where there is injury. Me nuh think it cover a false start though, unless them change it again.

I do not think it should either, as long as the one-time DQ is still the IAAF rules.

From a 2007 article:

"Athletes with a top three world ranking who are ill or injured at the time of the National Championships may still be considered for selection, but they must prove their world ranking form prior to the final submission of the entries for the competition."
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i-man... i am aware of this,
                          "Athletes with a top three world ranking who are ill or injured at the time of the National Championships may still be considered for selection, but they must prove their world ranking form prior to the final submission of the entries for the competition."
                          that rule only ensures making the team... it doesn't spell out a place in an individual event... the false start scenario is what i am most concerend about... a behind de scenes wink wink moment may need to be secured...

anybody remember when it appeared that bolt might have f/s in a 200m race... i think it was at the w/c...

Comment

OK. Well, we disagree on that one. If him false start I think he should be out of that event. That is under his control, illness and injury not so much.

He is the defending champ and world record holder but him is not God and we have other athletes with Olympic dreams.

I hate the current false start rule but if it is there it should be enforced.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi advice Bolt fi guh Lime Cay and claim seh him toe ah hurt him...

How him gwine explain getting beat at Trials.. yuh can imagine di media frenzy ???

Maybe him can slow down at di line.. but dat would be risky since Asafa and Nesta gwine be fighting fi mek sure dem innah di mix !

What a prekkeh !

lol !

Comment

Working...
                              X