Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A closed mouth is not fed..

Comment

I think he is speaking about the quality of the field in Trials Final sometimes being greater than the quality of the field one will face at the Olympics Final.

Olympics can be a easy 3rd.. Trials yuh haffi be pon tap a tings !

Comment

Not always.

In some cases the battle between 3rd and 4th at a Trials can be tougher than the battle between 3rd and 4th at an Olympics.

Comment

Watch and see!

Dis name Olys, not WChamps.

Olys rougher. Man will kill demself fi try cross finish line fuss!

Objective of trials is to qualify...nuh matter the placing.

One in London, is GOLD man a run fah!

Comment

Dat may be so but di man speak him mind.. wheh yuh ah guh duh.. try convince him oddawise.. aftah di fact ?

Comment

We have three sprinters who can dip below 9.8 and three, probably 4 or 5 who can dip below 10 into the 9.90 to 9.99 range and some here ridicule Blake statement, to me it is a fact, not even our biggest rivals can boast this.

That is at least 8 lanes that can dip below 10 flat...kissteeth.Blake I agree with you.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So what yuh think when yuh add Dix, LeMaitre, Gatlin, Gay, Richard Thompson to our 3 qualifiers? Yuh think it get any easier?

Apart from Frater/Lerone and say Nesta, who in Jamaica compares to dem farrin names I list above at this point? Yuh think Dexter/Ashmeade/Forsyther/Kemar more fearsome dan dem deh farrinah?

OLYs WILL BE HARDER. Who doubt that is living in a fools paradise! Not where I want my 3 runners headspace to be!

Comment

Headspace need to be ready for trials.. like dem is harder dan olympics !

Good headspace dat !

Comment

Yes,

I want him to expect the unexpected.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Comment

For BOTH!

Olys even more.

Yankee dem used to seh the same bout dem Trials and then Ben, Christie, Bailey and Bolt buss dem up!

Comment

yuh ah get paranoid now.. mi feel seh Yohan tek Olympics serious..

Comment

well.. except di inquisitors..

Comment

Seriously Willi , you think those you mentioned would like to partake in our trials for a top 3 spot , i am sure Frater,Lerone and Nesta would love to have the quality of the oppositiopn trials e.g USA,G.B or T&T trials to compete in for a top 3 spot.

Blake is right.....The yanks were right back in the days.That being said anything can happen.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

To put it diplomatically , Blakes truth is being interpeted as arrogance.

Comment

You point supports who have the hardest trials, not that Trials harder than Olys.

The yanks were right?

When, in 1988, 1992, 1996 or 2008?

Comment

Working...
                                X