Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wi ah try build a ting and unnuh juss waan

tear it dung..

worse case scenario by di time wi get in di Supah Stars di base stable like woah...

Tek on any side..

Captain gone 66 and mi see man a complain that him hit a six.

People bitter bad.

Comment

Mi nah complain... my only question is why bat so low??? Well done so far Mr sammy!!
      Peter R

Comment

Because him is a bowler. LOL

Comment

touchez ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unoo hard sometime bwoy. LOL

If did him bat higher and fail what you woulda say?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

When me hear WI fans wid dem talk yah these days, we are one or two innings away from another massive embarassment.

Mek we see how it go....
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

...a "bowler" who CAN BAT* as i have been saying... the problem with him is application... I can only say he has come up trumps today... he must have been reading my comments

* some people call that "all-rounder"
                Peter R

Comment

He has been failing as far as I am concerned... or to be more objective, he has not been fulfilling his potential with the bat which IMO is a 25+ average and not 18.

When he bats so low it means that he feels the need (most of the time) to make quick runs and so he does not bat like a test batsman... he should be at 7 and ramdin/baugh based on their batting performances at 8 IMO.
                  Peter R

Comment

They might as well play Sammy at No. 6, get the twenty twenty runs from him, play another bowler and have Marlon replace Kirk further up the order. Clearly the Bajan can't manager the English conditions. 20 quick runs, better than a slow ducks.

Comment

Sammy will never bat like a "Test" batsman. the man either make runs from big shots or plays singles and ends up making 16-20 runs.

Comment

... all dat, cah him nah get drop at all ...

To reiterate if Sammy performs with the ball as he has been averaging (not what he has been doing of late) that is all I would expect of him in that dept... what he has done today I where I expect him to up his game, in the batting... and today he has done that in spades (for him)... highest test score and looking for a maiden 100... Break a leg! sorry , wrong discipline (my daughter used to dance ) ... Good luck Sammy!
                        Peter R

Comment

england still haffi bat, and wi still haffi bowl! are we thinking DRAW on the first day of a 5 day match?!! oh how low hath the mighty fallen ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Or maybe, oh how the weak have risen.

Comment

who is who?

Comment

Working...
                              X