When enough in not enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When enough in not enough

Isn't it time for the WI cricket leadership to say enough is enough with this "We are building" bulls and start picking a team that can win, or at least a team that will not embarass the region?.

If they are unwilling to do that, then the ICC should start holding the WI match fees until something is done about this team which obviously has no possibility of winning. It is done in other profesiional sports, then why not in cricket.

Firstly Sammy should not be in the side, and all the experienced players should be brought back and start from there. Hillaire should go, and Gibson should go. How can they justify keeping a coach with such a dismal recoud?.

Justification: they are not Jamaican.

Comment

While I am against the current leadership because of their demonstrated anti Jamaican stance... the truth is that the losing record just continues a trend that started in the late 90s.... Sammy however, if I recall has the worst record of a Captain with more than "X" (figget de numbah) of games under his belt.

Bringing back some of the discards is no guarantee, however, I agree that there are players who need to go take a rest... and that there are experienced players who can help the side. if the Board had had its way with Chanderpaul we would be losing in 3 rather than four days. Let's see what they do for Test # 3.
      Peter R

Comment

Test 3?!! Hmmm with this batting less than 50 for 3 or 4 wickets. If the bowlers show up and take wickets, the batsmen will be walkabout and if the batsmen make runs, the bowlers wl be MIA

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X