Marlon Samuels looking imperious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon Samuels looking imperious

He's played some nice looking shots which have underscored the good form he is in. His strike rate is 70 so you can see his confidence is high... I still am not happy with his footwork (sometimes)... otherwise ...keep it up bredrin!

WI 184 for 5 after 70.
    Peter R

Damn! I knew I shouldn't have made that post... the curse of the goat mout' MS out for 76
    Peter R

Comment

Suh is YOU is SK prablem!? B

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What about Ramdin?

Comment

SK ?? I know I should know but...
          Peter R

Comment

Ramdin has played well within himself... didn't do anything foolish and was very patient... it's almost as if he was playing himself into some kind of form... imperious he was not, but steady and focussed... full credit should be given to him for his innings thus far.

Just as Samuels was beginning to look invincible he gave way to an innocuous looking delivering, but it cut back on him at pace... it was barely clipping the leg stump according to hawkeye but the ump had given him so it stood on the review. Another ump might have given him the benefit of the doubt but... it was what it was...

I was wondering if Sammy could prosper without a more senior batsman with him... well, I got my answer. I didn't see his dismissal but he was dropped by Strauss minutes before...regulation catch in the slips that fell to ground... Sammy mussi did feel sorry fi Strauss cah him gi a nex ketch and that time, no mistake.

The good thing is I don't think we can lose this match now... if we get to 300 what will be left is just batting practice for both teams.

On another note, the "crowd" at Edgbaston was not bad...not a sell out by any means but not the empty stands we had been seeing in recent past. Regardless of how we feel towards the Board ( I am anti) the team looks like it has gained more respect than its recent iterations, if we are to judge by attendance... I don't have figures to back that up but I'm just going on eyeball evidence.
            Peter R

Comment

re: SK ...... Ask di Apple people dem! It should have been "di"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X