Fraser-pryce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraser-pryce

Sweeet!!!! Made the rest look ordinary....

Comment

Shell dun dem
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

mash up the "Jetta". Jetta look like a bug today.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Look like someone else playing possom.

Comment

Wind:-0.1
            Rank Athlete Nation Result Reaction time Diamond Points Diamond Ranking
            1 FRASER-PRYCE Shelly-Ann JAM 10.92 SB 0.160 7 1
            2 MADISON Tianna USA 10.97 PB 0.156 2 4
            3 JETER Carmelita USA 11.05 0.158 1 6
            4 FELIX Allyson USA 11.07 0.162 4 2
            5 BAPTISTE Kelly-Ann TRI 11.07 0.140
            6 OKAGBARE Blessing NGR 11.10 0.166
            7 CALVERT Schillonie JAM 11.25 0.195
            8 KNIGHT Bianca USA 11.29 0.184
            9 PIERRE Barbara USA 11.35 SB 0.156

Comment

Long time mi ah wait fi mi girl fi done dem, dis look like di shelly of old ah from strength to strength yah now. Shelly nah gi up olympic crown suh easy. Ready now mi girl, READY!!

Comment

But nuh the other day the forum give the olympic gold to Jetter? LOL
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Today's Results....

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  But nuh the other day the forum give the olympic gold to Jetter? LOL
                  Great execution by Shelly-Ann! Nevertheless, I wouldn’t write off Carmelita Jeter based on one race. Having said this, the only prediction I will continue to make at this still early stage is for the relays.

Now, looking at today’s results, what I see is a reminder that the US 4x100-meter women will be a formidable team, and definitely the one to beat! Imagine, just today, Tianna Madison (10.97), Carmelita Jeter (11.05 -- this is uncharacteristic of her!), Allyson Felix (11.07), and then there are the others who didn’t run today. Please note also Sanya Richards-Ross’ time in winning the 200-meter race.

Notice also how Yohan Blake had to run hard to grab today’s win? Like I said before, aside from Usain Bolt I’m not ready to give any sprinter any medal until the evening of the finals (that is, after the finals have been run). The sprints are going to be red hot!!

Comment

Shelly Ann looked superb indeed...all the sweeter when seen in the flesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDe7i7xoZg
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yeah it is going to be hot. It is going to be important to see how Jeter return. Shelly seems to be rounding into a form that she hasn't had for the last 2 years and that is great news. The sprint is going to be hot fi real.

Comment

Who me?

Hahahahahah

Mi warn undo long time.

Mi tell undo fi watch fi when the hammer drops.

More to come...Long, long long, long time
                        We nuh have nuh nice time...

Comment

Nuff a play possum.

MVP at trials will surprise...only less so now.

Comment

Fickle.

Comment

Nah watch Jeter, all mi know seh WaterHouse nah gi up di gold medal jus suh, Shelly best run in a while, derefore, dat mean she jus a come into form, an di start is back, when wi fly outah di gate a London like (NY) Randal Island it DONE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X