Tino Best in BIG trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tino Best in BIG trouble

...into the 80s with a six off Bresnan... English man dem a guh well vex... when dem get fi bat Best best not bowl... LOL

Highest test score by a no. 11...
    Peter R

See it deh... man call fi chest guard!! LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Lost the script though...should have taken it in singles...maybe didn't have confidence in Ramdin (survived LBW)....ah well....
      As they say another lost rubber performance...

Comment

Got a little impatient ...anyway he has had a good day with both bat and ball... he has made a statement for sure inclusion in the ODIs and T20..his strike rate for 95 runs was 85.
        2 for 37 so far is a good return too.
        Peter R

Comment

..and up to 92mph.

Comment

92mph
            fast & foolish
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

Well he was far more effective than the fast and foolish Edwards.

Comment

he was even more effective than his usual self .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That version of his fast and foolish self should be in the West Indies squad everytime. Can even get rid of Sammy and bring in Lam.. sorry, I mean Permaul.

Comment

you seeit?!! ..... not to deep down yuh know it!!!!! LAMBERT for windies captain!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X