X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell in fight for right to coach high school football in

Luther Campbell in fight for right to coach high school football in Miami

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1xgqlHsxF
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

The clowns in the Educational system can't get the message.

=============================

Here's another question: Does it even matter if Campbell has changed? He has helped at-risk teens from one of Miami's poorest neighborhoods to better themselves. He understands them, and he can reach them in a way other adults can't. Can the state afford to keep a man who gets results from helping? "Nobody lives a perfect life," said Field, the Northwestern head coach. "What they do know about him is that he picks them up. He takes them home. He feeds them. He takes care of whatever he can do for them. And that's what's important."
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Good read MdmeX.

I mean, why not give the man the certificate since he has been coaching them anyway. I am sure they can always revoke it if he abuses the privilege.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Big up Luther. Sorry all these people get labelled as some of the rappers think by been loose is the only way they are going to have a hit but it might stay with them for life.

So is our society.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good post!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Expect the Florida Department of Education to appeal all the way to the FL State Supreme Court. Based on his good deeds in the community, he is the right person for the job!
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X