Any Floridians going to the T20 matches in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Floridians going to the T20 matches in

Ft Lauderdale this weekend? I fully expect us to win BOTH matches...nothing else will suffice... I will be watching on TV. Sunday's match overlaps with the Euro finals so the attendance and viewership will be less for the Euro ... I mean for the cricket of course...
    Peter R

Six of us are going, me and two nex' bredda dem, plus peleten coming from Jamaica, Brian from Tampa and another bredrin. I am only going tomorrow as I am not missing the Euro finals.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You should get a good turn out... and I hope those windows at the pavilion end are the "unbreakable" type... you should see some big hitting today! especially if the real Chris Gayle turns up. Enjoy!
      Peter R

Comment

Just got back. Very entertaining. Free entry into the VIP section. Free rum and coke, patty, jerk chicken, nuff young gyal...nice day. Oh...me neva see too much cricket true me was a chat to "a ting"...but...ol' age is a hell of a ting!!! On a serious note, Gayle did us good, it was hot, so that favored us. Very entertaining. If it wasn't that it clashed with the Euros I would go tomorrow.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X