No announcement yet.

How everybody focusing on the men suh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How everybody focusing on the men suh?

At least horse mout posted "jettah ded" or something like that...

SAFP was awesome! and relative to the Beast miles ahead (microseconds if you please) .. I am not an expert in this area but from what I saw, from her time, and the fact they said it's the fourth fastest in history this performance MUST rank as the best this year..man or woman! Well done SAFP!!

VCB was no slouch either!!!
    Peter R

SAFP= the next Florence Griffith-Joyner

Comment

Do you have first hand evidence of this? Or you just running your mouth.

Comment

Horse mout nuh post on this site..

Shelly 10.70 performance in my opinion ranks as the best after rounds performance in Womens 100m History...

Comment

3 rounds?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Care to clarify exactly what you mean?...
            Peter R

Comment

check di schedule and count nuh...

Comment

Nuh call up shelly name wid dat!

Comment

Incorrect Info by Peter

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                  SAFP= the next Florence Griffith-Joyner
                  Peter’s info is incorrect, boss! Shelly-Ann’s spectacular 10.70 seconds last night is, unfortunately, NOT the fourth fastest time ever by a woman in the 100-meter dash.

Shelly is the fourth fastest woman in history, but what she did last night cannot be the fourth fastest time because Carmelita Jeter ran 10.60s TWICE (10.64 and 10.67, I believe). Flo Jo ran 10.60s at least THREE times. In addition, 10.70 seconds has been run before.

Just attempting to clarify an error.

Comment

You are a marked man...memba mi tole yuh

Judgement fi yuh
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I feel him nuh unnerstan wha him seh!

Comment

Bwoy even me, one of the most liberal and easy-going poster here, tek offense to that post. Are you Jamaican?
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I understand fully................just wanted to see the reactions

btw: why when Jamaicans run fast times ...them "clean"............BUT when it is a foreigner they are on the "juice"...........remember Jamaica one of the highest crime rate in the world, therefore if you take a group of athletes, coaches, police officers etc ....out of the GENERAL POPULATION ..some of a dem ago be cheaters

I operate on the PRICIPLE innocent until proven guilty,... BOLT SFP, Florence Griffith-Joyner,YOHAN etc.... are all innocent.........since them never get catch with any BANNED SUBSTANCE yet

Comment

You are bing ultra moronic and your timing is just a lame effort to get attention. To make a statement like that without stating your reasons is cowardly and juvenile.

Comment

Working...
                            X