• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we drop the baton!

4 x 100 girls

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/42/v-424239.html

Damn Carelessness!!

This is just plain stupidity!!

How could the girls have made such a dumb mistake?! Damn, why the hell didn’t Christania Williams slow down and look back? That is all she had to do! That’s a possible gold medal we gave away there, because one of our main challengers the Bahamas DNF in their heats.

Right now I’m so angry, boss!

Comment

Yuh should be over the other side. She is being flayed there.

Whatever your issues cross suh, yuh better resolve them for lOndon, as it will ild over there.

Comment

Oh boy

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Yuh should be over the other side. She is being flayed there.

Whatever your issues cross suh, yuh better resolve them for lOndon, as it will ild over there.
        Willi, believe it or not, there is no major issue between me and people next door. The one problem is my annoyance with one or two posters (especially a certain lady) who insist on insulting non-Jamaican foundation posters and displaying stupid insularity on a forum that is Caribbean.

I’m going to check CTFF now. I can imagine what the crazy guys over there are saying, but I can’t blame them. What on earth was Christania thinking?! It’s not as if she couldn’t have looked back, collected the baton and then continue on her way!!

That’s a sure medal in the finals that we gave away! Did you see the results for Heat 1? Only TWO teams emerged unscathed as the others were either DQ, DNF or DNS!! That was a soap opera, and Jamaica and the Bahamas found themselves a part of it in Heat 2 and Heat 1 respectively.

I haven’t seen a comedy like this since the heats and finals of the men’s 4x100-meter relay at the 2001 IAAF World (senior) Championships in Edmonton!

Pathetic!

Comment

I more blame the incoming runner.

The last minnit switch was kuhrazy!

Comment

Working...
          X