Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP de WJC

WI caan so salt !!

Oh no Julian Forte JAM was in the lead then ran into problems. Seems to be the right hamstring IAAF World Junior Championships, Barcelona
    Attached Files
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    WI caan so salt !!

Oh no Julian Forte JAM was in the lead then ran into problems. Seems to be the right hamstring IAAF World Junior Championships, Barcelona
    Friday the 13th...just salt

Comment

Hope this is not an omen of some kind!
      Peter R

Comment

Shhhh...

Comment

Prelude to London?

Many of us, I suspect, are going to go into shock mode by the end of the London Olympics on August 12. Trust me, London won’t necessarily be a repeat of Beijing for Jamaican athletes and track fans.

As for me, I’m expecting anything next month.

Comment

TT yute get a gold in Javelin...a first for TT...country boy from Toco....seems we really have to start on the non traditional events.

Comment

Beijing spwoil wi... expectations have really run high...
              Peter R

Comment

the level of expectations is off the charts for Jamaicans....everyone you meet is talking sweep, GOLD, world records.....

see what's happening at the WJC !!!....no medals are given out untill the race is run !!!...we need to kool it down!!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Yep!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  the level of expectations is off the charts for Jamaicans....everyone you meet is talking sweep, GOLD, world records.....

see what's happening at the WJC !!!....no medals are given out untill the race is run !!!...we need to kool it down!!
                  Exactly! I need say no more, as you have adequately summed it up in just three sentences!

Comment

We will prolly get more medals than in Beijing, but the colour quality will likely drop.

Comment

Working...
                    X