huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh?

Jamaicans Aleen Bailey (23.18) and Sherone Simpson (23.20) were fourth and sixth, respectively.

Meanwhile, reigning Olympic 400m hurdles champion Melaine Walker of Jamaica finished a disappointing fourth in that event in a time of 55.45 seconds as Great Britain's Perri Shakes-Drayton took victory in 53.77 seconds.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports3.html

what you meah "Huh"????
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Re: what you mean....

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      what you meah "Huh"????
      I was wondering the same thing. I read Skeng’s post twice and I’m still wondering what I missed.

Comment

Sherone Simpson sixth and Melaine Walker fourth ...2 weeks before the games

Comment

Dem mussi just a practice dem start....mi no see nutten wrong with "huh".

Comment

Re: practice dem start

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Dem mussi just a practice dem start....mi no see nutten wrong with "huh".
            Let them keep “practicing their start” at Diamond League events. Hopefully they’ll understand when the invitations to these high level meets eventually start drying up.

Which other sport do we find people not seriously competing?

By the way, I don’t always buy the arguments that they are just this and just that. Sometimes athletes genuinely have a poor race, but we the fans often choose to search for reasons to justify sub-par performances.

I notice that Brigitte Foster-Hylton is a DNS in the 100m hurdles. I hope that all is well with her.

Comment

"Possumitis" i c

Comment

While I agree somewhat with you, they have competed in all other meets. This is the last meet for many before the olympics and some are just using it as warm up
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sarcasm is lost on you...lol.

Comment

Periodization...google it!

Comment

Sorry, missed it this time (lol)

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                      Sarcasm is lost on you...lol.
                      Lol. Exile, I missed the sarcasm this time, boss. I guess I was too upset at today’s London Diamond League results. Can you imagine the four Jamaican girls placing 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th at such a high level meet?

Trust me, it is not a nice feeling seeing the word JAM lined out neatly at the bottom of a results board!

Comment

Yeah...not looking good at all....btw, you think the Frenchman will make the final of the 100M?

Comment

It is NOT a high level meet just before Globals.

I have been to enuff of them to know that even Zurich becomes Bush league if held just before Globals.

To the savvy athletes, NO circuit meet has meaning now.

Comment

oh its that time of the month

lol.......a joke..........YOU THINK SHE WILL PEAK AT THE RIGHT TIME?

Comment

Steeeupps.

I am surrounded by neophytes. Lawd deliver us from all this ignorance and miscief making.

Comment

Working...
                              X