Life is nice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is nice....

...Blue Mountain...nice lunch, cricket, a/c, Johnny, track n field, rum n raisin.....a whe di seedless grape deh? Whoeee.....

See wha happen when yu married a "young ting"... thank you and the much better half for the Blue Mtn dis mawnin not to mention that Windies win after a disastrous start... congrats are due to Sammy and players...
    Peter R

Comment

I am a yute..mi no know whe yu a chat bout...bway wi mek it look hard fi beat this rooks side.....now explain the MOM for me...a man tek 4/46 and one tek 2/19....how dat go?

Comment

I didn't see the NZ innings... but from what I read narine bowled 4 overs in the last ten...did best bowl then?... anyway he checked the scoring rate when the NZies would have been looking to push for the victory... plus 10 overs for 19 runs in a ODI in itself is pretty good, not often you see that... I didn't have a problem with it.

Best did make an excellent comeback considering how he started...
        Peter R

Comment

Another solid performance from the Captain. Unlike Bravo Snr., he is justifying his place in the team.

Comment

I will try to minimise the criticism of Sammy for in truth when you win, you win... one thing he has done well is win the toss in the last two matches BUT both times he made the wrong decision... we should have batted first Wednesday, which he virtually admitted, and definitely bowled first today (Sat 14th)... after overnight rain and a slowish outfield that should have been the decision, instead the openers had to face some swinging balls... not making excuses for the batsmen either but the result was we were 20-3 in no time..

However, congrats are due and I hope he continues with similar performances.
            Peter R

Comment

I agree about the toss decisions which had me completely baffled. I wonder if the have a discussion about it (team members. coach) or he just wings it? I saw Best bowling without a slip or 3rd man and AFTER a 4 is clipped he sends Gayle in 1st slip.....
              At last we WIN a series, thanks to Chris Gayle and his early onslaught and to the others who chipped in.....really don't understand what Bravo was trying to do yesterday, when you get catches being dropped, make the opposition pay! He looked like he had somewhere to go!!!

Comment

Working...
              X